Virtual Health empowers care teams and community organizations to ensure better quality of life and enhanced outcomes for clients while capturing significant cost and efficiency savings.
Introducing Virtual Health
Access Patient information
from the office or on the go.
Virtual Health's innovative solution is completely cloud-based,
enabling care teams to access, update and interact with patients
from anywhere at any time.
Next Generation Telehealth and Remote Monitoring.
Simplify and streamline monitoring for complex patients through VirtualVitals, the comprehensive telehealth platform featuring a flexible rules engine, real-time alerts, intervention management, advanced charting, and mobile access. VirtualVitals includes:
- Devices: Seamless out-of-the box integration with a wide-range of telehealth and remote monitoring devices.
- Charts: Advanced graphics, responsive interface, and intelligent charting.
- Rules: Sophisticated and customizable rules engine allows you to set thresholds by patient or condition, ensuring timely and accurate interventions.
- Alerts: Real-time alerts indicating rules-based violations across the entire patient population with an at-a-glance dashboard, histories and alert management.
- Tracking: Detailed intervention and patient history tracking platform provides in-time information and supports clinical staff workflows as well as direct interaction with patients and caregivers.
Smart, Simple Noting
Point-of-care smart noting platform with care team collaboration tools, logging and reporting, built-in PHR, and support for seamless bi-directional data exchange with EMR, LIS, and RIS systems.
- Noting: Intuitive and flexible interface for encounter notes supporting customizable templates, built-in medical coding, and auto-completion functionality across clinical data types.
- Prescriptions: Prescription order management, formulary lists, automated medication reconciliation, sig codes, and refill tracking.
- Labs: Complete database covering all LOINC lab and diagnostic types coupled with support for all major imaging file extensions including DICOM.
- Histories & Documents: Indexed patient histories and document repositories, ad hoc report generation and flexible search functionality, and built-in patient portal.
- Integration: Collaboration and data exchange support for external EMRs, PHRs, HIEs powered by AT&T’s proprietary interface platform.
Create a Vibrant Care Community.
VirtualCommunity allows you to connect with patients or clients, enabling care and education delivery, service and event coordination, and group administration. As Virtual Health’s population management solution, VirtualCommunity empowers you to:
- Engage: Connect with clients and provide them with programs, updates, information, media and remote monitoring via desktop and mobile devices.
- Manage: Manage populations and groups, track activities, collect feedback, create ad hoc reports, and centralize health service workflows.
- Administer: Supervise staff, capturing their interaction with clients across the entire organization, track services and billing and coordinate resource allocation.
- Service: Provide assistance to the activities of daily living and engage with caregivers using customizable workflows, command and control functionality and seamless integration with third-party systems.
- Schedule: Coordinate client and caregiver calendars in real time, view schedules, generate custom invitations and track participation.
Create a Connected,
Exceptional Care Facility.
As a key part of Virtual Health’s solution for retirement homes and skilled nursing facilities, VirtualLiving allows you, your residents, and your community-based clients to:
- Interact: Patients can interact with care teams, their health plan and providers through secure messaging and videoconferences.
- Share: With individualized permission-based controls, individuals, groups, family members and caregivers can share images, videos, and publications at the click of a button.
- Schedule: Centralized calendar management system, allowing for facility events or individual appointment scheduling for transportation and appointments with providers.
- Learn: View educational content via desktop or mobile device relating to personal health and wellness.
- Engage: Easy and natural engagement with family members and healthcare professionals to support socialization and information exchange.
Simplify Independent Living.
Whether your customer is a senior aging at home or an individual with a disability requiring home- and community-based services, the VirtualConcierge solution offers an effective connection between the customer and the services that they need. VirtualConcierge enables:
- Services: Full suite of on-demand outbound services including transportation, nutrition, fitness, housekeeping and home maintenance.
- Products: Access to health and wellness related products including medical equipment and supplies and out-of-the-box integration with telehealth and remote monitoring devices.
- Requests: Built-in customizable call center workflows enabling organizations to design their own brand of concierge service for customers.
- Scheduling: Calendar integration with shared calendars with patients, family members and caregivers. Timely alerts and notifications available on both desktop and mobile devices.
Patient Management Customized for Your Needs.
An effective and cost-efficient solution for patient management, VirtualAssistant encompasses all of the critical tools required to empower the best possible delivery of care. VirtualAssistant includes:
- Patient Management: Organize all your patient information, quality metrics reporting and tracking.
- Interact: Engage your patients through secure messaging, or conduct virtual visits using the videoconferencing feature.
- Scheduling: Easy-to-use scheduling systems allows patients to view and request open appointment times while tracking all past and upcoming appointments.
- Care Teams: Collaborate with other practitioners using document sharing and one-click referrals, while maintaining communication with caregivers and family members.
- Services: Access to national and local service providers for physician supplies, laboratory analyses, imaging, transcription and office support.
- Security: Logging of actions across all staff members and care professionals coupled with redundant data back-up, encryption and security protocols. HIPAA compliant.