Creating the first FHIR® Integration Platform as a Service offering
Many healthcare organizations are working hard to improve interoperability and bring data into compliance with HL7® FHIR® standards. However many of the data interoperability “solutions” on the market are too resource-intensive, costly, and complicated to quickly add value for payers and reduce workload for IT teams. This is the biggest reason why VirtualHealth created HELIOShub, our no-code data interoperability, and FHIR® transformation platform purpose-built for the payer ecosystem that makes rapid FHIR® transformation faster to enable and requires fewer IT resources to manage. In fact, HELIOShub has been proven to reduce integration timelines for FHIR® data by 65% or more.
- Quickly and easily integrate siloed application data from across your organization
- Seamlessly convert your data into FHIR®-compatible formats
- Adopt FHIR® painlessly with configurable data transformations, flexible data transfer methods, and robust APIs—all built on FHIR®.
- Exchange newly converted FHIR®-compatible data with other enterprise platforms for organizational-wide usage
In this exclusive episode, hear directly from the VirtualHealth leading product developers and innovators on why HELIOShub was created and the process for developing the first FHIR® Integration Platform as a Service in the industry for healthcare interoperability. Marcus Caraballo, VP of Product Management, and Huthaifa Khan, Director, Solutions Architecture, give a behind-the-scenes session on HELIOShub with VP of Marketing, Rob McChane.
Some of the reasons healthcare organizations will appreciate using HELIOShub.
1. As a single solution for FHIR®data interoperability needs – transformation, storage, management – are in one place. No more expensive, multi-solution tech stack needed to get:
- FHIR® store for leading implementation guides
- Real-time bi-directional integration flows
- Configurable data transformations to/from FHIR®
- Unlimited application connections
- Event-based automation
- A comprehensive API library that allows customers to self-manage import and export operations conforming to FHIR® formats
- Configurable admin settings and rules for complete self-management and control
2. HELIOShub is usable with existing and new data architectures, so you can do more with your data faster.
- Adopt FHIR® as part of your existing data architecture
- Build a front-end application with a fully functional backend FHIR® CDR
- Push interfaces out of your CDR
- Meet increasing downstream system requests for FHIR®
3. HELIOShub has an Intuitive sandbox for testing integrations and exploring endless capabilities and workflows that the platform can support.
4. No-code, drag-and-drop ETL tooling makes importing file-based and non-FHIR® API transactions, and transforming these structures into the FHIR® Store’s native format, quick and easy. All without specialization.